AP 3D: Concentration 5






Manipulation of Material: 

I used paper and stickers for this piece. The material I want to reflect on is stickers. Boy, birds do not have it easy—collecting enough sticks for this nest took like two hours! Anyways, I think it was interesting to work with a natural medium. I had to be super careful the whole time because I knew that if I screwed up, I'd have to go scavenging again. In my opinion, even though it was harder to control, it makes the piece look more organic and interesting. 

Presentation and Quality:

I think the presentation and quality of this piece was better than Concentration 4 (the bird cage), especially considering the paper bird because this was my second time making one. I also think that the nest was pretty good in this category because I spent a lot of time/effort on it since I knew that if I screwed up, I would have to go looking for sticks again. In my opinion, this is one of my better pieces when considering presentation and quality. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headache Medicine Clinical Trial

English Formative Reflection: Q1