Headache Medicine Clinical Trial
As a part of the FDA, I probably wouldn't approve this medicine. Even thought 100% (101/101) people got better, 11% had side effects. You have specified that that 11% had side effects, but we do not know what the side effects are. We can not approve the medicine until we understand that the side effects aren't harmful, and can be easily cured.
Also, were the participants all in the same nature and stage of the disease when they took the medicine? Did you use a double blind study, or any other method to ensure accuracy and precision? Accuracy and precision is very important during a clinical trial. Did each person in each group receive the same amount of placebo/treatment? The amount of medicine could have made a difference in results. Was the protocol approved by an ethnics committee? Did you have a protocol? For the FDA to approve your medicine, you must answer these questions, and many more.
In conclusion, the FDA has insufficient evidence to approve your medicine. Since you could not state the answer to these questions, we can unfortunately not release your medicine.
Credits:
A thanks to Sajid, whose blog post really helped me prove my point. The link to his blog is here:
http://sb-sas44768.blogspot.sg/

Rhaddika You did a great job I (emphisis) catn think of ant thing other to do.
ReplyDeleteHi Radhika,
ReplyDeleteYour explanation was very well and clearly written, great points and I just might agree with you after reading that. I just wanted to tell you, I noticed quite a few of the same facts that Sajid used, but overall, I am blown away. Great job, 3!
~ Evelyn
Its good I would give you a 3. But you really just copied what Sajid said. And did not add any thing else. If you did copy his I would give you a 0 because its rude. He worked hard on it. There were times you wrote the same sentence.
ReplyDeleteAlso this"Was the protocol approved by an ethnics committee? Did you have a protocol? " was practically copied word from word. Not cool!
ReplyDeleteDid you copy this from someone eles??
ReplyDelete