End of the Year Blog

Think about what you learned in this class and how you learned it. What did your teacher do to make your learning meaningful and enjoyable?

I think that the simulations that we did, especially early on in the year, really helped bring me into the subject we were learning about. It added an emotional aspect that many history classes I've been in before never had. They made me wonder about why the subject matters, not just what it is, and I commend Mr. Elms for being able to orchestrate such activities for his students.

Think about the challenges you had in this class. What specific things could your teacher have done to help you be more successful?

I know that I was very overwhelmed in this class. There was so much information everywhere, which confused me because many times I had no idea what was going on. I think a very clear "today, we are going to talk about *insert topic here*" and agenda at the beginning of every class could've really helped me organise myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headache Medicine Clinical Trial

English Formative Reflection: Q1