101 people participated in the trial. 54 were in the treatment group. 47 were in the placebo group. As a part of the FDA, I probably wouldn't approve this medicine. Even thought 100% (101/101) people got better, 11% had side effects. You have specified that that 11% had side effects, but we do not know what the side effects are. We can not approve the medicine until we understand that the side effects aren't harmful, and can be easily cured. Also, were the participants all in the same nature and stage of the disease when they took the medicine? Did you use a double blind study, or any other method to ensure accuracy and precision? Accuracy and precision is very important during a clinical trial. Did each person in each group receive the same amount of placebo/treatment? The amount of medicine could have made a difference in results. Was the protocol approved by an et...
I thought your interview with your Grandfather was good. I could understand the both of you clearly but the one thing I would have done differently would be more involved your gandfather as in he was talking a lot while you were doing one word sentences and not adding on to wht he was saying.
ReplyDeleteYour paragraphs were great. I enjoyed reading how your grandpa only had a slate and Text Book while you have much more. I also enjoyed your description of different worlds to describe a TCK life to a normal life.
Your Reflection was spot on. You had smooth pace and voice along with good descripters and Reflecting. I would have put a image into the video of your grandfather or blog in there so it could be a little more of a video and less of a podcast.
ReplyDeleteYou did really well. I think your information was really in depth and you had written with a lot of information and description. Also, your interview was really great. I don't think you could have done anything better.
ReplyDelete