Considering Perspectives

Things that make me who I am:

- Age: 12, younger than the average 8th grader

- Taller than the average 8th grade girl 

- I wear glasses with thick black frames and see most of my world with a black frame around the image I'm seeing

- I love art and making art, but most of the art I make is abstract. 

- I also constantly have to keep pushing the glasses up. 

- I have double jointed shoulders and have kind of dislocated my shoulder before and it hurts a lot 

- I'm lacto-vegetarian. That means I can consume dairy and dairy products but no meat or egg (but if I'm being honest, I typically ignore the egg in cake and ice cream because honestly I love ice cream) 

- Ethnicity: By my ancestors, I'm Indian and have lived in India for a couple years, but I was born in the US and have lived there for over half my life, and go to the American School. 
- Family: I have a little brother and two parents, a mom and a dad. 

- Language: I am fluent in English (obviously), understand most of and speak a little of Tamil and Hindi, am learning Chinese, and understand just a tiny little bit of Spanish. 

- I like: Food, art, the internet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headache Medicine Clinical Trial

English Formative Reflection: Q1