Healthy Snack Reflection

1. How might I make my snack even healthier or tastier? If you think it cannot be improved because it is already extremely healthy, explain why it is so healthy or how you could make it tastier. Consider fat content as well as sugar levels when determining the health benefits.

I don't really think iI can make my snack any healthier (it was literally just fruit kep in their container overnight to let them absorb their flavors). I also heard that it was really tasty and it smelled really good - like candy. But I think if anyone was that inclined, then they could dip the mini kebab in honey to make it even sweeter. 2. How did my snack compare to others? Why?
My snack was really easy to make compared to others. No heating, and the only utensil you really needed was a knife, a cutting board, and a toothpick for serving. 

3. What advice would I give next year’s 7th graders about this assignment?

Don't limit yourself to stuff like salad. T are lots of healthy ways to cook a quick snack and not all of them involve fruit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headache Medicine Clinical Trial

English Formative Reflection: Q1