First Week as a Seventh Grader

And........ a week as flown by. It's been a week since the first day of school. A week since the stinking bus forgot to pick me up, making me 10 minutes late on my first day. A week since the day spent looking at presentations. A week since the day I couldn't open my locker and went to war with my lock and came out victorious. A week from the first day of school. Gosh, summer just flew by. It's like summer is a lovely little hummingbird, and zoom. Gone. Done. Over. Nada. No more. Summer finished as fast as lightning, and now so did the first week of school. It was fun meeting new people and teachers. And figuring out new classes and such. Now, it's settled down, people know where to go, how to open locks, how to survive till lunchtime. Could I talk about lunchtime? Ya. WAY. TOO. LATE. We eat a really quick, and I mean quick snack that's really small at around 11:45, and the class in between 11:45 and 1:02 (lunchtime) is like a long, tedious journey. But that doesn't mean it isn't fun :) It's awesome and amazingtastic and my electives are fabulous. I love it and I'm sure that I'll enjoy the rest of 7th grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headache Medicine Clinical Trial

English Formative Reflection: Q1