Myth 2.0 Post
Greek mythology has been a very engrossing unit for me. Writing about gods, monsters and heroes has been a very good experience for me. I wish it wasn't ending, but sadly, it is. The myth that really captivated me was Pandora's Box. I thought that the ending (no spoilers to those who haven't read it. Targeted at the same audience: READ IT. NOW!) was spectacular and gave us a lot of hope (for those of you who have read it, let us now share a little giggle directed at my awesome word play).
For a class project, I created a Fakebook (like a Facebook, but fake) for Pandora and put in posts as she carried out the events in her myth. I thought about how Pandora would act and react to the situations and how she would've posted her feelings on social media. I'm sure that this will keep you hooked as it did me. To check out the Fakebook, click the following link: http://www.classtools.net/FB/1807-Fta5Xc
Comments
Post a Comment