Rapunzel and the Puny Prince




         When I watched myself on stage, I understood how I actually sounded (and looked). I think that my projection was alright, though it could've been a bit louder at the beginning and at the end of my lines. I think that I should've taken an ABC breath before I started saying my line. I also think that since I was at an angle the whole time, instead of projecting my voice towards the audience, I was projecting it towards the side I was facing. I should've been facing the audience more, instead of being at an angle the whole time. I think I could've put more emotion into my voice in the first line. It sounds like I don't really mean what I was saying about how ugly Rapunzel was, while it should've, while being a little bit over-dramatic as well. Otherwise, I think that I did pretty well using emotion in my voice and actions.

            When I walked into Drama the first day, I was a 9.5. This trimester had definitely boosted me up to a complete 10/10. I learnt a lot about how to project my voice, and how to make the perfect tableau. As a bonus, I and learned the meanings of some words I didn't know before, like "phonation" and "resonation". I had a lot of fun in Drama this year and I'm really sad that this trimester is ending. I will definitely take Drama again in 7th grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headache Medicine Clinical Trial

English Formative Reflection: Q1