Parent/ Student Agreements


Why do you think you are responsible enough to bring your computer home and back to school? I think I am responsible to take my laptop home and back to school each day because I manage to do so with my homework, my book, and my packed lunch. I manage to bring those three things to school and back each day, so I don't see why another thing (my laptop) will be a problem.
                    Where and when will you charge your laptop? Every night, after brushing my teeth, I will plug my laptop in as a routine. It will become easy once I am used to it. In my room, there is a charger conveniently located right next to my bed. If I put a sticky note with a red exclamation mark on it, I will not fail to notice it.  I will  also set an alarm on my phone to remember it, so I won't forget it. This will be my routine for my laptop.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headache Medicine Clinical Trial

English Formative Reflection: Q1